Monday, July 12, 2010

#558 - The Patriot

The Patriot is a epic war film about the Revolutionary War starring Mel Gibson. The film is not historically accurate according to my sources on Wikipedia. The film has a solid plot though and works in well the very important characters that are required in a film about the freedom and creation of the United States. I am an American citizen and before reading that it was not fully accurate I was in complete belief everything was true. The acting is phenomenal and that is not just because all of the actors are great actors in their own right. Also I am well aware of Gibson's recent troubles but this film (made in 2000) is great but it needed some improvement though, perhaos more of historical accuracy. I give the film 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment