Saturday, June 5, 2010

#515 - Lord of War

Lord of War is a film starring Nicolas Cage as a real-life gunrunner. The film is OK. It is not the greatest film I have ever seen but it has some good qualities. Both of the brothers are people you can slowly care about but Yuri near the end becomes an ass ad I just couldn't stand him anymore. At the beginning he was at least interesting but when he knew he was putting his and his brother's life in danger he should have walked away. The plot was decent but a full on tale of his work selling guns was a stretch in my book and we should have gotten a shorter story of at least just his dealings with the African dictator and not everyone. I realize the rest was important but it wasn't necessary. I give the film 3/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment