Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#523 - American Pie

American Pie is a classic comedy from 1999 about a group of senior virgins who are trying to get laid by the time high school is done with. It is a very funny film and has at least a couple gorgeous women as stars, I think that Eugene Levy is probably the funniest character in the film and the central guys lack a comedy in their actions each time on screen. There was one specific thing that I had a problem with throughout the film. Every single guy character kept saying that 'Stifler's Mom' is extremely hot. The actress who plays here (Jennifer Coolidge) is not at all attractive. I would have at least hired an actually gorgeous woman to play that part. I have to say this movie was quite good otherwise when it came to the theme and the story itself. It may have not all linked together well but it worked. I give the film 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment